After officially launching in India, the new smartphone Realme 6 and Realme 6 Pro will certainly be present in Indonesia. Not waiting long, the launch event was prepared. Realme 6 and Realme 6 Pro are ready to be released in Indonesia, this is the price.
Realme Indonesia has officially announced that these two new smartphones will launch into the country. When? This March 2020 release too. The preparations for the launch of Realme 6 and Realme 6 Pro in Indonesia on March 24, 2020 have been prepared. Precisely at 10:30 WIB.
Realme 6 and Realme 6 Pro are ready to be released in Indonesia
In India alone, Realme 6 comes with the HeliT G90T MediaTek chipset. Fast gaming chipset, proven on Redmi Note 8 Pro. Whereas Realme 6 Pro uses a Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G chipset. New chipset prepared for mid-high class.
These two new smartphones have a lot in common, from the screen using an IPS panel resolution of 1080×2400 pixels aka Full HD +.
Interestingly, both screens have a refresh rate of 90 Hz and 120 Hz touch sensing. And has been protected by Corning Gorilla Glass. The difference is Realme 6 Pro uses dual selfie cameras on larger punch-holes. Whereas Realme 6, only a single punch-hole.
As for the selfie camera, the new Realme 6 smartphone uses 16 MP f / 2.0. Whereas Realme 6 Pro uses 16 MP f / 2.1 + 8 MP f / 2.2 ultrawide. Rear camera, Realme 6 Pro uses four cameras containing 64 MP f / 1.8 + 12 MP f / 2.5 telephoto + 8 MP f / 2.3 ultrawide + 2 MP f / 2.4 macro.
Whereas Realme 6 Pro four rear cameras contain 64 MP f / 1.8 + 8 MP f / 2.3 + 2 MP f / 2.4 macro + 2 MP B / W f / 2.4 depth sensor. Both of these new smartphones use a battery of 4,300 mAh with 30 watt fast charging. And have used USB type-C. Realme 6 and Realme 6 Pro are ready to be released in Indonesia specification.
Realme 6 specification
- Body: 163.8 x 75.8 x 8.9 mm, 202g; Gorilla Glass 5 on the front, glass back, plastic frame
- Screen: 6.6″ IPS LCD, FHD+ (1080 x 2400px) resolution, 90Hz refresh rate, 399 ppi
- Camera: Primary: 64MP Quad-Bayer, f/1.8 aperture, 0.8µm pixel size, 1/1.72″ sensor size; Ultra-wide: 8MP, f/2.3 aperture, 1.12µm pixel size, 1/4″ sensor size; Telephoto: 12MP, f/2.5, 1.0µm pixel size, 1/3.4″ sensor size, 2x optical zoom; Macro: 2MP f/2.4, 1.75µm pixel size, 1/5″ sensor size
- Front camera: Primary: 16MP f/2.1 aperture
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G (8 nm): Octa-core (2×2.3 GHz Kryo 465 Gold & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 465 Silver) CPU, Adreno 618 GPU
- Memory: 6GB/64GB, 6GB/128GB, 8GB/128GB, expandable via microSD card
- OS: Android 10, Realme UI.
- Battery: 4,300 mAh, 30W VOOC Flash Charge 4.0
- Connectivity: 4G LTE; Dual SIM; Dual-band Wi-Fi, Buetooth 5.1, GPS, USB Type-C 2.0
- Misc:Side-mounted fingerprint reader